I’m so happy to finally show off this design!
My long time blog friend Heather wanted a complete update to her blog. Her blog was originally called Fit N Cookies because she’s a fitness and cookie lover.
However, she felt that at the time she picked her blog name, she did so on a whim and wanted a name to better reflect her more mature self. She went with Lunging Through Life to still have the fitness theme but be a little more general so she can grow with it. I love it!
For this redesign, I helped Heather:
- transfer her old blog content to the new domain
- work together to create her custom header design that set the tone for her site as a whole
- created matching sidebar popular topics links
- site favicon
- custom post signature
- helped her pick out a theme
- theme installation & customization
- installation of all her widgets and widget set up
- set featured images to lots of posts
- provided general support during and after her blog launch
In bullet points, this doesn’t really show the work that went into the design. This design took a few months but it was so worth the wait because of how happy Heather is with it! You can read her review here.
Full Site Preview
Categories Pages (Workouts Shown)
An important feature for Heather was to make sure her many workouts could be organized and accessed in a user-friendly way. The theme we chose, Pretty Chic, offers these very handy categories pages not just for one but all the categories on a blog. Very handy!
Overall, Heather was so pleased with a fresh new look and most importantly and organized site. We did some category clean up and other things too that really helped her streamline her focus and content.
And when a client is happy, I am more than happy 🙂